For those clients who wish to have no service and no one in attendance at the Crematorium, we offer a simple cremation at a local crematorium of our choice for £1700.00. We take care of all necessary arrangements in a dignified and respectful manner, as you would expect from ourselves. Once the cremation has taken place, we will collect the cremated remains and return them to our premises for collection or they can be scattered in the garden of remembrance at the crematorium.
Our Services include:
- Making all the necessary arrangements and guidance from our professional staff on completing and signing all the necessary paperwork, either in person at our premises, email or by telephone.
- Transferring your loved one into our care from anywhere within a 20-mile radius of our premises, during working hours (Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 5.30pm). There will be an additional charge should you wish us to transfer your loved one into our care, outside of normal working hours.
- The family will be informed, when the funeral is to take place and notified once the cremated remains are available to collect from ourselves or the crematorium.
- Transportation of your loved one, will at all times be carried out by our trained staff in specialist vehicles.
- On the day of the funeral, we will provide a Hearse, Conductor and four bearers to carry the coffin.
- The provision of a simple coffin.
- Cremated remains will be returned to ourselves in a simple cardboard urn or should you wish, scattered in the gardens of remembrance at the crematorium.
- Once we have taken someone into our care, it will be possible to pay your respects to your loved one, during normal working hours.
- There will not be a procession and its not possible for mourners to attend or be present at the time of the funeral. The cremation will take place at a crematorium of our choice, without any form of service on a date and time of our choosing.
This list is illustrative and not exhaustive.
The only additional cost that may be incurred are Doctors Fees (£164.00) to provide medical papers, which may be required for the cremation to take place, or if you request to have your loved one transferred into our care outside of normal working hours (£150.00). We will be able to advice you accordingly.
We require the total cost to be paid at the time of making the arrangements and in advance of the cremation taking place.
These include all arrangements in connection with the funeral,assistance and advice in matters relating to the funeral arrangements, attendance and service of staff. Care of your loved one and viewing facilities. Southall Funeral Service operates a pricing policy in compliance with the code of practice of the National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors and the National Association of Funeral Directors. Our price list provides clients with a full detailed explanation of our charges as required by the code.
I understand that there will not be a service at the Crematorium and that on one is allowed to attend the cremation.