We understand that the death of a loved one is a difficult time, which is why we are always contactable for supportive funeral advice and arrangements to alleviate the burden on the bereaved.
Our decicated funeral service can help you decide fundamental aspects of the arrangements such as whether a burial or a cremation is suitable and the choices in coffin or caskets available.
Arrangements we help to consider
- Cremations and burials
- Suitable coffins or caskets
- The dress of the deceased
- Provision of transport
- Organisation of flowers and music
- Specialist transport such as horse-drawn hearses
- Scattering of cremated remains
- Releasing of a white dove
- Woodland burials
- Environment-friendly funerals
- Pre-planned funerals
- Religious and non-religious funerals
- Traditional funerals
- Family involvement & participation
We strive to provide a compassionate and personal service catering to individual needs and requirements. Please do not hesitate to enquire about the full extent of our services.
We are contactable 24 hours a day and are always on hand to help with care and support during this emotionally difficult time.