United Kingdom Repatriation
We have over 30 years experience in UK Repatriation, where a loved one has passed away in a different area of the United Kingdom. No distance is to great to bring a loved one back to their family. We have 2 vehicles specially designed to carry this out.
Today some people still ask about county boundaries, we can confirm that this charge has not been in use for over 30 years
We base our charges on distance and we always inform you of this before carrying out any repatriation.
We have over 30 years experience in International Repatriation, where a loved one has passed away in a different country and wishes to be returned to the United Kingdom to be with their family, and will liaise with all the parties involved to make this happen.
We are also have over 30 years experience in International Repatriation where a loved wishes to be returned to their country of origin when the death has occurred in the United Kingdom.
Our Services include:
- Transfer to our premises from any location nationwide
- Preparation for the journey home
- Viewing in our chapel of rest
- A suitable coffin or casket for internation repatriation
- Liaison with all relevant authorities
- Flights for deceased
- Foreign Office, Embassy and Consular visits
- Complete document service